14.1.12

Trend report: spring/summer 2012


So, here it is. A little something i've been slaving over the last few days at work and seeing as it took so much time i thought i ought to share it here.
Main and micro trends for spring/summer 2012.
Get reading up for a little peak into whats coming up this season.

Peplums

Photobucket

Pastels

Photobucket

Loud mixed florals

Photobucket

Plasticy shine

Photobucket

Big lace and Broderie Anglaise

Photobucket

Crops

Photobucket

Sports

Photobucket

Grids

Photobucket

Twenties

Photobucket

PJs

Photobucket

Tribal

Photobucket

Yellow

Photobucket

Underwater

Photobucket

Paisley

Photobucket

America

Photobucket

This is just the visual version, but if you want to see the original, with all the chat and the fancy trend names that go with it, check it out at the Telegraph fashion website.

2 comments:

  1. Great report! I'm loving that peplums are back, plus Spring wouldn't be Spring without pastels!

    I may have to eat my words R.E lace as a Spring trend as I told my sister they weren't 'in' - oops! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic report!! Best I've seen actually! Ohh there's one era I always adore the return of, the great gatsby bring it on!!!

    SSS x

    ReplyDelete