19.1.10

Back in the habit

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(images by darren macdonald)

And i'm back... After committing the cardinal blogging sin of not updating for something verging on three weeks, i have had a sudden flash of techno-inspiration - blogging from the iPhone... Yes, i know. Slow on the update or what... Fiddly though it may be, me and this 5" x 2" chunk of plastic will be getting very well aquainted whilst i'm residing here in my internet-less black hole, which I'm pretty sure will be for the forseeable future. My prep school gameboy-induced, finely honed thumb dexterity will pale in comparison to the modern day me and my trusty phone. Just you wait.

So, to kickstart my return i give you these stunning Darren Macdonald pictures from
his blog 'Cold After Midnight'. The author of epic blog '4th and Bleeker' getting her prairie chic on. Simply beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment